In winter season, the Laurentian’s lively villages are full of energy and a visit in this welcoming region will make you rediscover the joys of winter. Many events and festivals are not to be missed!
For a successful family day out, here is a brief list of winter activities to include on your calendar. Beautiful red cheeks, smiles and pleasure guaranteed.
- From January 26 to February 24, 2013: Hiver en fête in Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson
- Until February 2, 2013 : Festi-neige of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
- February 2, 2013 : Cinéglace Oka
- From February 9 to 23, 2013 : Féérie d’hiver of Val-David
- From February 15 to 17, 2013: Festival J’aime Sainte-Adèle
- February 16 and 17, 2013 : Festi-vent sur glace of Saint-Placide
- Until March 6, 2013 : Plaisirs d’hiver of Morin-Heights
- For sports and challenge lovers, several events will surely capture your attention:
- February 5, 2013 : Ski challenge of the Ronald McDonald House Charities in Tremblant
- February 9 and 10, 2013 : Canadien Ski Marathon of Lachute
- February 16 and 17, 2013: La Série des Maîtres at Ski Mont-Blanc (Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré)
- February 24, 2013: Loppet Vicking in Morin-Heights
- Finally, enjoy the moonlight in one of the region’s exciting night hikes:
- February 9, 2013 : Torchlight hiking in Mirabel
- Until February 16, 2013: Torchlight hiking in Saint-Jérôme
- Until February 23, 2013 : Moonlight snowshoe excursion in Morin-Heights
- Until February 23, 2013 : Torchlight hiking at Ski de Fond Mont-Tremblant
- Until February 23, 2013 : Moonlight snowshoe excursion at Mont Blanc
- Until March 30, 2013: Moonlight snowshoe excursion in Saint-Adolphe-d’Howard
The Laurentian region is without a doubt the perfect destination for your next getaway. Magnificent sceneries and wonderful memories are waiting for you. Visit laurentians.com for more details.