Looking for a one-of-a-kind gift for your loved ones for the Holidays? This year, give the gift of skiing! The Laurentians’ ski resorts have something for everyone on your list. Take the opportunity to create unforgettable moments with family and friends and make memories that will last a lifetime. Here’s what the Laurentians’ ski resorts have to offer:
Located in the Saint-Sauveur Valley with all services nearby, Ski Mont-Habitant is a family-friendly ski resort. The Snow School is well-known for its beginner programs for children. During Holiday week, young skiers and snowboarders aged 4 to 15 can participate in the Holiday Camp, available from December 27 to December 30. This four-day package will focus on improving technique. A lift ticket from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. is included, and lessons are held from 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. for $160. Or, opt for a 3-person family package for 2 adults and 1 child 12 and under for $87 per day, $20 per additional child aged 6 to 12.
Ski Chantecler resort in Sainte-Adèle has welcomed ski and snowboard enthusiasts for several years in Sainte-Adèle, in the heart of the Laurentians. A one-hour drive from Montreal, the resort has 22 trails, 8 of which are lit up at night, in addition to a snow park, so there’s something for everyone. Your loved ones will be thrilled to receive a Ski Chantecler gift card! Contact customer service at email@example.com or 450-229-1404, extension 7803. Gift cards start at $25.
Book lodging for stays of 2 nights or more in Tremblant this winter and save 20% on stays of 3 nights or more from Sunday to Friday; 15% on 2-night stays, 7 days a week. Valid for stays from December 1, 2018, to February 28, including Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Valentine’s Day!
During school vacation, save on lift tickets for the entire family! Ski together as a family during school break and save up to 55% on 5 days of skiing. Starting at $135 for children aged 5 to 12 and $249 for adults until February 12.
Want to give the gift of skiing? Mont Blanc makes it easy! Choose from several packages and deals:
- Purchase a gift card online. Choose from $10, $30, $60 or pay $90 and get a gift card worth $100. Our gift cards are redeemable for ski tickets, rentals, lessons, the cafeteria, the boutique, lodging, and passes.
- Visit the new online shop for a variety of gift ideas.
- Jupiter Card for $99. Ski for just $5 every Thursday and get 15% off all other days! The new Jupiter Card is a tremendous deal for avid skiers. This offer is only available for a limited time and in limited quantities, so get yours today!
- Nord Pass for $209. Starting January 7, ski Monday through Thursday for just $209 with your Nord Pass. That’s less than the price of four ski tickets! Buy online or at the customer service desk.
- Ski ‘n’ Stay Special. Save up to 20% on Holiday rates and save an additional 5% on lodging with promo code PREVACA18. This deal is available from December 21 to 26, 2018.
Ski under the sun in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where your family will feel right at home. Belle Neige in Val-Morin is the perfect resort in the Laurentians to learn to ski or snowboard in a safe and fun environment. What’s more, make the most of our Holiday specials to give the gift of skiing to your loved ones – specials available until December 23, 2018:
- Day passes start at $7.99 from the online store.
- Week pass for $99.
- Holiday camp starting at $150.
- Tune up your equipment for $29.99 (includes stone grinding, edge tuning, and basic waxing).
This year, give the gift of skiing with a beginner package! Les Sommets’ package is perfect for newcomers to the sport! With the unwavering support of friendly instructors and a suitable terrain for beginners, the focus is on having fun. Multi-visit cards for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days of skiing are also available! Slide, ski, have fun!
Visit maneige.com for up-to-date snow conditions.
Enjoy the Holidays in the Laurentians! A warm welcome awaits! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!